Re: [rhelv5-list] list of packages removed/deprecated for rhel5

On 5/14/07, Hugh Brown <hbrown divms uiowa edu> wrote:
In the Release Notes for RHEL 4 there was a long list of what had been
removed/deprecated.  I don't see that list in the Redhat 5 release
notes.  Can anyone point me to the document that has that info?

It was included in the beta release notes, no idea why it was dropped
from the final release notes.