Re: [rhelv5-list] RH Satellite release news?

On 5/24/07, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> wrote:
"Oliver Schulze L." wrote:
> 108.redhat.com
> hehe, funny site, since here in my country "108" means gay (local culture)
> Now my suse friends have a new source of inspiration for a joke ...

I am sure it goes without saying, but your "joke" is not funny at all,
nor is it appropriate for this list.

Please be considerate of others on this list. Thanks.

In my culture, his message would not be considered inappropriate (nor funny,) whereas yours would be. Our cultural taboos are less about sexuality than about unjust application of power.

It is extremely difficult to do business across cultures, unless you also apply the kind of sensitivity to reading as you require from the writer.

Think of that what you will, but please don't include me in your sweeping statements - either qualify them as RH positions on mailing list behaviour, your opinions, or something else.

--
:) MG