Re: [rhelv5-list] Near Real-Time RSYNC with NFS

On 7/1/11 11:15 AM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Brian,
>
> Sounds like you never dealt with EMC support :) Though storage is handled by another team, knowing EMC it sounds very improbable that EMC can help in this case, the story is complicated; let's just say EMC won't be able help.

EMC Celerra Replicator?
http://chucksblog.emc.com/content/CelerraReplicator.pdf

> I was NetApp admin in past and loved their support, now we are stuck with EMC.

NetApp offers their V-Series filers supporting third-party SAN storage.
 It's not unheard of to stick a Netapp in front of EMC SAN storage and
use it for replication purposes.  Of course, acquiring this hardware for
just a few months doesn't sound right.

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                             |       |
       Corporate Security Programs Org    . | | | . | | | .