Re: Kernel 2.6.x in next RHL version. (Was: Re: First message >:) ).

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 10:19:07AM -0500, Alejandro González Hernández - Imoq wrote:
> Should I assume that next beta/next version WILL have a 2.6.x kernel?

Next release after this one, that's the intention.  The sooner 2.6.x
is stable, the sooner we can do next release -- it could be a much
shorter cycle than usual in order to incorporate the change.  We'll
have to keep an eye on it.

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/