Re: RHN access to severn isos?

Bill Nottingham wrote:

Bill Nottingham (notting redhat com) said:

Will RHN members be granted access to priority isos, or shall we be struggling for access to overloaded ftp servers along with the general public? I didn't see any way to access severn isos on my RHN page -

Here's hoping,

AFAIK, Easy ISOs are only for final releases, not betas.

Erm, I misspoke. We intend to have the beta ISOs on RHN eventually;
we're working on it.

OK good - yet another reason to use rhn...

Joe