Re: Red Hat Switch Printer?

Perhaps if you're upgrading from a previous installation, and have LPR
installed, it will remain installed?  What's the normal precedent for
deprecated packages when performing an upgrade?    Are they actually
deleted, or do they remain with the old version?

--Jeremy

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 16:35, Rick Johnson wrote:
> Why would this remain in the beta if LPR is no longer included? I noticed
> it's not selected by default, but the option to choose it during install
> still exists.
>
> Thx,
> -Rick
| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp pobox com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |