Re: No Galeon?

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 04:32:18PM -0600, Mitch Anderson wrote:
> Am I missing something or is there no Galeon just this epiphany?
>
> just wondering what the reason for this is?  Is it because of Mozilla
> 1.4?  Or something else?

Galeon 1.x stopped working due to the Mozilla upgrade to GTK 2;
Galeon 2 has forked into Epiphany (maintained by the original author
of Galeon 1), and Galeon 2. So we just added one of those.

Once we figure out how to incorporate external packages, it seems 99%
likely someone will package Galeon 2.

Havoc