desktop-printing and kde

Hi,

I will ask here before bugzilla'ing this.

Is the Gnome 'desktop-printing' package intended to be kde dependant? I
ask because I am getting kdelibs, kdebase and the i18n-British packages
installed, during my Gnome only installs. :(

Regards

Philip Wyett

--

AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) or Yahoo Messenger: PhilipWyett

Email: philipwyett dsl pipex com

Website: http://www.philipwyett.dsl.pipex.com

Public key: http://www.philipwyett.dsl.pipex.com/gpg/public_key.txt