Re: DVD isos?

Ali-Reza Anghaie wrote:

On Tuesday 22 July 2003 01:25, George J Karabin wrote:

Is there any possibility of getting DVD-sized iso files provided in
future betas and/or releases, if not Severn? Doing them by hand doesn't
seem to be a huge problem, although perhaps it's a little time
consuming, and uses a little extra temporary storage [1].

The FAQ on rhl.redhat.com indicates ISOs for CDs and DVDs are planned.

-Ali

Thanks for the pointer. It would be nice to see redhat sign an iso before I download severn this weekend, but mainly I just hope to see them available for some future release.

- George