Re: XFS ?

Havoc Pennington wrote:
On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 03:42:59PM -0700, Rick Johnson wrote:

How will this affect future RHCE certifications? Will RHCE be transitioned to the Enterprise platform?

I don't know. I would expect so, it makes sense to me. But you'd need
to ask someone in the training organization.

http://www.redhat.com/training/rhce/rhce_faq.html#current

I believe that this was covered in more detail at the time that Red Hat decided to drop the point releases in favor of integer-only release numbers for Red Hat Linux, but I can't find any additional documents.