Broadcom Drivers

Maybe not the correct place to voice this, but any chance of updating the broadcom driver in RH's kernel to support chipsets that are currently shipping with HP workstations?

The current HP xw4100 (and probably a lot of others) workstations that HP is shipping have a Gig. Broadcom chipset in them, but the tg3 driver doesn't support the newer chipsets. Broadcom's own bcm5700 driver works (under RH9 anyway). The driver would need to be added to all the kernel packages, as well as to the initrd in the installation images (boot.iso, etc.)

I can make the modifications myself and submit them if anyone at RH is interested. I'm not sure how RH handles requests such as this, so please fill me in if I'm way out of line.

Thanks.

~Chris