Re: Graphical boot isn't so graphical

> Those that would most like the pretty boot up, are also the type
> that usually don't like to have to touch any config
> files, especially files that can render their RHL unbootable.
> Graphical Boot should remain an opt-out of thing, rather than an
> opt-in.

Benjamin Vander was correct.  It is the graphical booting which is
more likely to cause boot problems, or allow serious problems to go
unnoticed during the boot process.  It is a bad design decision
from a technical perspective.  However, it is good marketing and
seems more welcoming to newbies.  I guess it is all a matter of
priorities.  I suppose as long as RH makes reconfiguring it
reasonably easy, then this is not a major problem for anyone.

--
 Thomas Corriher