Network install failure

I have tried to use the network install many times.  This is an attempt
with the .iso files.  Whenever I put them in a web or ftp directory, the
installer will not find them and pecularly returns to the screen with
extra slashes in the address box.  Such as cannot find
http://192.168.1.112//redhat/stage2.img .  I hope this is somewhat close
as I am taking it from memory.  Am I making some stupid mistake?  What
is the deal?

thanks,

--
Matt Whiteley <matt-whiteley comcast net>