zero for severn

Wow, several showstoppers for me in Severn:

Wouldn't boot after install (just boots to grub prompt).

Boot floppy boots to firstboot, but mouse & keyboard are non-functional. Ctrl-Backspace kills X; shutdown from gdm login.

Next attempt, firstboot comes up, I Ctrl-Alt-F1 to text login, then CAF7 back to firstboot, now mouse and keyboard are ok. Complete setup and login through gdm.

CD (IDE burner/DVD combo, which worked fine for install) is set up wrong and completely non-functional. Data cd's won't mount automatically or manually and audio cds won't play.

Should I just Bugzilla these? I know the grub problem was in RH9, because I had the same thing happen. The 'fix' was to downgrade grub to the rpm from RH8, and I found this discussed on the net so I wasn't alone. I checked Bugzilla yesterday and found three bugs under 'grub', none of which were this one. I hate to contribute more noise when things are known and I hate to spend my time on a bug report that's ignored.

Severn looks nice though ;-)

<Joe