Re: Graphical boot isn't so graphical

Havoc Pennington wrote:

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 06:25:55PM -0700, Samuel Flory wrote:

Is seeing something like apt-get out of the question?

In fact it's one of our highest priorities; people are arguing about
apt vs. yum but there will definitely be stuff along these lines.

Cool, yum is pretty good as well. I like apt as I'm familar with it from YDL, freshrpms, and debian. Besides apt on redhat makes my debian friends turn interesting shades of red mid rant.

--
Once you have their hardware. Never give it back.
(The First Rule of Hardware Acquisition)