Re: zero for severn

Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:

Boot floppy boots to firstboot, but mouse & keyboard are
non-functional.

Boot floppy is known to be broken at the moment, according to the Release Notes ...

No, no. The boot floppy is the part that *worked* ;-) I can boot the system fine from the boot floppy.

Maybe I have the power cord in backwards and all the 1s and 0s are reversed?

<Joe