Re: IO error during install

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 21:56, listman wrote:

> prefer it to be graphical from the get go (and yes I would like to have
> a choice to see behind the scenes, I know this sounds familiar) Please
> put a different image on there also, something like the first RedHat
> screen that comes up during install would be nice

Garrett is actually working on this as we speak, or at least started on
it today.  Whether this is something that gets into the release or comes
after I don't know, but rhgb (and gdm for that matter) is being worked
on.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege."