Re: Severn doesn't install

On Jul 22, 2003, Nathan Murphy <nathanmurphy333 yahoo com> wrote:

> hde: lost interrupt

What's the motherboard/chipset?  I recently ran into a similar problem
on my Asus A7V133 MoBo with VIA KT133 chipset, when I added a PCI IDE
controller card to the system.  It turned out that the problem was
that I had `Byte Merge' enabled in the chipset configuration in the
BIOS.  Disabling that fixed the problem.

--
Alexandre Oliva, GCC Team, Red Hat