Question about loading cs4232 sound modules

I have a question thats been bugging me for the last few releases of
RH

I have a cs4237 based isa soundcard.

On bootup kudzu recognises the soundcard and apparently configures
it.
However the module does not load on bootup
What confuses me is is I do modprobe cs4232 it loads fine

Anyone any idea what I need to do to get it loaded at startup