Re: Bring back configurability in expert mode

As a former Red Hat Support person.. I can say that we used to spend
MANY weeks with MANY customers dealing with problems that only showed up
in expert mode because the new customer wanted to see everything. (Of
course the reasons we spent so much time tracking things down was
because they rarely told us they did it in expert mode.)