Re: Bring back configurability in expert mode

I take your point(s). Maintaining two codebases would indeed be the pinnacle of suck. *grin*

I guess, in theory, that there is little practical difference (apart from a reboot) between installing all packages via the installer and installing a minimum number of packages and then confronting a user with a package selection screen the next time the machine is booted. Should've seen this coming with the way RH9 handled things, shouldn't I?

--
Doug Stewart