Feature Request

Something I have wanted for the last two releases is the ability to choose
more than ext2 or ext3 for my partitions. I would like to be able to
choose jfs, reiserfs, xfs at install time without having to boot resuce
create partitions and then start the install and choose do not format. Is
there a reason for not really having a choice?

Just my $.02 here. Linux is all about choice yet we seem to be moving
toward the distributors choice. I know. I know. You all say switch to a
different distro if I dont like it. Well I have tried and I havent liked
any of the others. Gentoo was good but just not stable. I just hate to see
all of our choices go away because we want to be able to have mom and pop
install on their machines. We should be left with some choices and not
have to dumb everything down. Even Win2K and XP gave you partition type
choices.
--
Ethan Bonick
etbonick_AT_networkinggeeks.com