RPM -e (was Re: Bring back configurability in expert mode)

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 15:09, Lucas Albers wrote:

> Experts? Well experts can just rpm -e the packages they don't want.

Speaking of that, I have a question that is inappropriate for this
list.  How come I have never gotten rpm -e to uninstall a package?  it
always says, "Package not installed".  This has been the case for me
since Red Hat 8.0...

--
Benjamin Vander Jagt <benjaminvanderjagt adelphia net>