Re: NVIDIA - Compile driver

Mitch Anderson wrote:
Having problems compiling the driver for an NVIDIA card...

Sorry - I'm drifting off topic again.

Is there any way we can ditch the freaking NVIDIA installer? AFAICT that thing is a complete waste of bits. I wish I could just grab the tarball and compile it like I always did, or make an RPM.

And yes, the NVIDIA driver/GL is 'must-have' if you care about 3d.

<Joe