Re: Feature Request

Bill Nottingham wrote:

Benjamin Vander Jagt (benjaminvanderjagt adelphia net) said:

I'm sorry, I'm getting confused. Do you mean that there's an installer
option that will load the Reiser module? I usually use "linux
reiserfs", and that doesn't do anything in Severn...

That's because there is no kernel module. Funny, I think I've mentioned this to you before.

Cool. If that all it takes that's a 10 minute job. Just open modules.cgz and add the reiserfs module from the kernel-BOOT rpm, and make a new stage2.img. Still it would be annoying to "fix" it every redhat release. Why make people jump thru both hoops?

--
Once you have their hardware. Never give it back.
(The First Rule of Hardware Acquisition)