Re: custom package selection

I agree that at least "select individual packages" should be available. If only in text mode. But since it's mostly python, the GUI isn't too hard.

Dax Kelson wrote:
I cannot put a ks.cfg on a floppy and do a CDROM based install due to
the hardware swapping needed and the fact that PHASE 1 anaconda (from
CDROM) needs to read ks.cfg from the floppy. This requires that both
CDROM AND floppy be available at the same time.

If you have access to a CDR and enough space, you can create a CD with ks.cfg on it. Not a great solution, but possible. I can get details if you want.

If you cannot boot the CD, I'm not sure...

-Thomas