Taroon annoyance

Perhaps there's a better forum for this, but the first annoyance about the new AS/WS beta Taroon:

When doing an "everything" install for AS, I'm constantly prompted to switch between disc 1 and disc 3 (I'm on my 3rd use of disc 1). Seems that package ordering needs to be cleaned up a bit to prevent this M$ like disc jockeying. It will do one to two packages from each before prompting for the other disc. Started with amanda.

-Rick
--
Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - rjohnson medata com
Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc.