epoll fully supported?

Hi,
I haven't had a chance to load the beta onto a computer yet, so can
anyone tell me if the epoll system calls are in this beta and if glibc
has been patched to support these new system calls?

RHL 9 has sys/epoll.h header, but glibc doesn't have the stubs and doing
a locate for 'libepoll' turns up nothing.

--
Jeff Macdonald <jeff macdonald virtualbuilder com>
My birding blog: http://www.virtualbuilder.com/archives/cat_birding.html