My Take On The Graphical Boot

I like the graphical boot to a small extent, but it has a nasty habit of
freezing up for some seconds (the progress bar stops moving and the
small messages in the window disappear.) Then to my relief the progress
bar resumes.

The small messages ought to be in a much larger font size. Sheesh, it's
hard to read the things.

I'm very accustomed to watching the kernel and service startup messages
to make sure some service doesn't get a 'FAILED' result and it is not at
all clear whether the Graphical Boot will warn me of a failed service,
however small it is. And there's a lot of them out there.

Bob Cochran