redhat-config-network and wireless card

I use a compaq WL110 PCMCIA wireless card in a IBM Thinkpad T40p. The
card is detected by the pcmcia subsystem and activated properly. All
necessary modules are loaded.

Unfortunately I can't configure it in redhat-config-network. In the
Hardware tab it is correctly listed as "Intersil PRISM2", nevertheless
if I open the edit button, there is the "wireless" tab missing, where I
used to configure the SSID and the encryption details. In shrike no prob
at all.

Did anyone else observe this problem?

Does anyone know a workaround?

Thanks