Re: Checking sendmail.cf file at boot time

Robert L Cochran wrote:

OK, I installed postfix on my severn installation and turned off
sendmail. Now to go about learning postfix enough to get it to accept
email from the world...postfix on this machine has to speak to sendmail
on my main server box, we will see if they get along.

They are very compatible, you should have no problem.

Joe