RE: redhat-config-network and wireless card

Am Sam, 2003-07-26 um 23.55 schrieb Todd Booher:
> I'm using the same card in a T30 running severn with no
> problems.  A compaq WL100 also works under severn on my T30.

Thanks for the info.

Just to be precise: If you start rh-cfg-network, you get a list with
eth0 for your internal adapter (and a little network adapter icon) and
eth1 for the WL100 (and a little wireless icon)? And if you select the
wireless and click on edit you get a new window with 3 tabs (general,
Hardware, Wireless)?

In my case the WL110 seems to be classified as "wired" Ethernet and
carries no wireless icon and the same 3-tab window (general, route,
hardware).

Peter