Re: Who Monitors this list

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 08:53:06PM -0500, Terry R Linhardt wrote:
> So, I'm curious...
>
> To what extent does RedHat monitor this list? My intuition is that there
> are a lot of issues posted here which may never be reported via
> Bugzilla. Comments ?  Is a formal report using Bugzilla the only way
> problems get resolved?

	It's by far the best way... anything else can
easily be lost. Bugzilla will remember even when you
really really want it to lose a bug report ;->

	Discussing bugs in/soon to be in
bugzilla on the lists don't hurt either. But
when it comes time to decide priorites on
what gets fixed, things not in bugzilla
are easily lost.

Adrian