Re: Severn and Mozilla Firebird?

Kyle Maxwell wrote:
Nope, I removed the (defunct) symbolic link to the Java plugin and it
still gives me the same error.

I'll try to install a new build elsewhere in the tree, though, and see
if it's just due to some legacy problem from the RH9 install. At least
now I know that someone else is running it so it's something local here.

The fact that you had to create a new profile kind of scares me. Are you sure there wasn't a Mozilla Firebird upgrade mixed in there? There was at least one version where you had to recreate your profile, otherwise there would be problems.

--Chris