Re: add rhdb to RHL

Féliciano Matias wrote:

> Do RedHat have some business reasons to not provide rhdb in rhl ?

It's something that we could consider including in
the Community Project; but currently it's a community
project run off of sources.redhat.com in conjuction with
the postgresql community project.  These project(s)
will likely be coming under the RHL community project
in future weeks.

> If no, how can i ask to add rhdb into rhl with bugzilla ?

That would be an excellent way not to lose sight of
what additional packages could be added to rhl.