Re: Problem with IDE-CDRW drive

On Monday 28 July 2003 06:17, Pavel Rozenboim uttered:
> I don't know if stock 2.4 kernels can do it, but RH kernels shipped since
> RH 9 can.

Hey guys (Pavel Ronzenbolm, Mike Martin), just a little note about etiquette.
Can you guys please only quote the relevant part of eachother's emails, and
cut out the quoting of everybody's OE produced headers and all the
signatures?  In the last email there were 4 OE "Original Message" blocks with
nothing but Pavel's signature in them, and 7 copies of listfooters and yahoo
footers.  Really not necessary.  Just something to think about as we all try
to communicate on this very busy email list.  Thanks!

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: