Re: trying kernel 2.6.0-test2 under severn

Jack Bowling wrote:

Just a tangential data point - test2 is working perfectly on my RH8 box.

Pointers towards the 2.6.0 RPMs please?
I intend to put RH 9 on my new EPIA-M board tonight, and upgrade as much as possible from freshrpms.
I might even try a dist-upgrade to severn, if I'm feeling brave.
I'd like to try out 2.6 if I can, just for kicks.
The cunning plan then Mr. B is to build an optimised kernel using gcc 3.3. And watch everything go 'poof' probably :-)