Re: Massive kernel oopses with Taroon beta 1

Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
I'm experiencing massive oops using Taroon's kernel on an AMD Athlon
laptop. This is so serious that, after booting or using the system for a
while, the filesystems gets completely corrupted and even "fsck" is
unable to repair it.

Wow, you're running RHEL on a laptop? The Workstation version I presume?

Tom