Re: driver-modul e100 intel etherexpress 100

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 09:27:18PM +0200, shrek-m gmx de wrote:
> are there known problems in severn with the
>     e100
>     intel-etherexpress 100 modul

Not that I know of.  Probably should file a bug report with
lspci output...

> tcpdump = nothing seems to go out only come in

Oh, wait.  Please try acpi=nopci and acpi=off -- interrupt
routing might be confused by ACPI.  If one or both of these
fix the problem, please post to bugzilla with the output of
/usr/sbin/dmidecode
/usr/sbin/acpidmp
both run as root.

Thanks.