Re: Severn installation aborted

Charles Hixson wrote:

If one doesn't have the third CD, the install aborts in a quite unpleasant manner. I was forced to power-down the computer (and then re-install another system) because I had left the final CD at work. My expectation was that this would result in some capabilities being missing.

No, that would be how suse does things... perhaps rh could take a lesson?

Joe