Re: PHP4 + Apache2 = Experimental

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Mark Mielke wrote:

> > It wont accept 'user' or 'group' statements inside virtual hosts ,
> > unless something has changed in the past couple of months.
>
> My running httpd-2.0.47 accepts 'SuexecUserGroup <user> <group>' in the
> <VirtualHost> section.
>
> What were you trying? How did it fail?

ah - I didnt find that - I was using the config from apache 1.3 with
'user' and 'group' directives inside the virtual hosts which it borked at

I then googled and found the stuff re perchild mpm being the replacement
and not working :(

I'll have another go ...

Regards
Lance

--
uklinux.net - The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.