Re: bugs, bugs, bugs!

Hi,

 Are redundant and missing (Build)Requires in src rpm's considered
RFE's or should they be reported at this stage? I have assembled a
small list that I wanted to check, but I could wait reporting such
issues if they are not considered relevant at this stage.

 When a (src) rpm contains both a Requires for a file and the rpm
providing that file is this considered a redundant Requires?

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!