Re: Graphical boot

Gerald Henriksen wrote:

I upgraded from Shrike to Severn and the graphical boot stuff wasn't installed during the upgrade so I had to manually install the rhgb rpm.

I experienced the same thing and have posted it in bugzilla (101192). If you're going to brag about it so much during the install, then install it :). I also felt that since the upgrade modified /etc/sysconfig/init to say "GRAPHICAL = yes" that rhgb should definately be installed.

-Chris