Re: Yum, autoupdate (was: Re: Graphical boot isn't so graphical)

> In general, I don't like built-in intelligence, I more like a very
> high level of configurability.

Well, I don't have a problem with built-in intelligence  nor
configurability but I like the defaults to be reasonably sane.

Which can be tricky.

if the defaults aren't sane you end up with god-awful config file stuff.
Which is something I've TRIED to not have happen in yum when it is at
all possible.

-sv