Re: x-chat IRS Client

> Indeed.. xchat2 is one of my favorite hall of shame candidates for worst UI design.

   The only problem I have had with it is organizing the Networks list
if tedious. You have to right click and select Move "FreeNode" Up or
Move "FreeNode" Down many times.

   Don't go after him with Gnome2 HIG. It is one of the few Gnome2
applications that actually got better overall with the switch from gtk1
to gtk2.