new redhat-config-bind version available

oops wrong subject

Daniel J Walsh wrote:

New version of redhat-config-bind available on rawhide. This will edit the named files in place versus the old model. It should work with most simple configurations. I am looking for testers.
A lot of this code is brand new so I would save your /var/named directory before trying.

http://rawhide.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/i386/RedHat/RPMS/redhat-config-bind-2.0.0-2.noarch.rpm