Re: Mount Other filesystems

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 07:50 am, shrek-m gmx de wrote:
> should redhat follow this  but_others_do_it - example  too ?
>
> > so it must be relative harmless
>
> sorry, i feel really good with the redhat-way,

I think the point Maynard was making was that the danger might just be
over-exaggerated. Red Hat can do it whatever way they see fit, but users like
to hear a valid reason and the "Alpha/danger" reason does not appear valid in
the face of other practices without some additional substantiation.

--
Hoyt