Re: Severn Printing Configuration

Gilles J. Seguin wrote:
Pavel Rozenboim wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: John Kodis [mailto:kodis mail630 gsfc nasa gov]
Sent: Tue, July 29, 2003 6:13 PM
To: rhl-beta-list redhat com
Subject: Re: Severn Printing Configuration

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 07:28:59AM -0700, Charles Hixson wrote:

Both the Networked JetDirect and the Networked Novell (NCP)

appear to be

broken in this version. There don't seem to be any details

to include.

With Networked JetDirect the error message is:
There was a problem sending CUPS test page to 'lp357m' queue:

lpr: unable to print file: server-error-service-unavailable

Can you show/prove that the directory for the queue does exists.
Which seems the first problem to resolve.

hope this help.