Seawolf -> Fedora?

Hi everyone,

my apologies if I sound like a newbie...I just came from the RH 7.1 Seawolf mailing list.  I found out today that my 7.1 and, I guess, all RHL is being discontinued and split into Enterprise and Fedora...so here I am...a little flustered, but here.

Just a couple questions I have for this group...I am on a demo subscription for RHN for RH 7.1
Does Fedora maintain errata/updates in the same way (i.e. using up2date)? Do I keep my RHN subscription?
The docs I've read haven't really been too clear about this...
How different will using Fedora be from RH 7.1, from a server point of view?

Thanks for your help, as I'm trying to decide which Linux platform to migrate to...

Kevin