Re: beta 1 laptop install and fix

seth vidal wrote:

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 00:15, ByteEnable wrote:

I just installed Beta2 on my Dell Latitude CPx750 without any problems. Whats so cool about laptop installs is that you can swap out hard drives
really easy. I have a hard drive just for this purpose.

Is it me, or is this Beta2 snappier than RH9 ?

Not just you. I've noticed it too.

-sv

me too - which makes me happy coz rh9 is a bit of a slugger on my machine.
pantz